Menu
ScottFothergill
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Router replacement

Hello, currently the hub 3.0 in the house doesn't work for wired connections, and after having a bad experience about a month ago with virgin media, I'm wondering, does it cost to replace a hub and will they replace it if wireless still works? about a month ago when this problem emerged I called VM about the problem and they arranged a technician to come have a look, but before they arrived they ran a line test or something and found wireless was working perfectly so they cancelled the technician and billed £70, this happened a total of 3 times, the bill of £270 was eventually over turned but the router still isn't working for wired connection.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router replacement

Hello ScottFothergill,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your Hub. If your Ethernet ports aren't working then the Hub is faulty, you will not be charged or any equipment replacements or engineer visits if the fault is with our kit.

I'll be more than happy to order a new Hub for you. I'll just confirm your address via PM (purple envelope, top right).

Catch you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos