Router logs

What does this all mean IMG_0076.PNG

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Router logs

The T3 errors  are a sign that the hub is struggling to talk to VM's servers, probably due to some upstream impairment like noise garbling the signal. The odd T3 error is nothing to worry about, but quite a few in quick succession can impair performance.

How is your connection performing?

0 Kudos
caddie1966
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi griffin thank you for the reply is there anything I can do my end or is this something vm have to sort out I've done a run test on my broadband and it says I've got a intermitant problem with broadband in my postcode area. Sorry all new to this what's noise garbling

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi caddie1966, 

Thanks for the post and for alerting us to the T3 time outs inside your Hubs logs. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested the connection from here and I can see a number of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs, I would like to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate things further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this all booked and secured for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

caddie1966
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Here's some more router logs I've sent a pm to book engineer but internet is terrible at the moment

0 Kudos
caddie1966
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

More router logsIMG_0080.PNG

0 Kudos