Menu
Ellyn
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Return of Super Hub 2

I have a Super Hub 2. I was told Virgin would contact me regarding free shipping back. Nobody has Do you want it back or do I throw it in the trash?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Return of Super Hub 2

hiya @Ellyn welcome to the virignmedia community forum, shouldn't be throwing any electronic device in the trash.. as for the hub 2 virginmedia don't normally ask for these back, but you can request return packaging under the WEEE directive, if they refuse to do so.. not a big deal take it to recycling centre (not 100% but i think they legally must send out returning box) https://www.gov.uk/recycling-collections
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Ellyn
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please how can I request return packaging. I did via phone once but a 30 min wait and they didn't send. Don't have the time to go to a centre I am afraid.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ellyn,

Welcome to the Community!

As paultechy has said, we no longer require you to send back the Superhub 2. The best thing to do would be to take it to your nearest Recycling Centre.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos