Menu
bitswithben
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Replacement Router Process

I've got a Superhub 1 on firmware 2.39.02 which has quite clearly reached the end of it's life.

Getting frequent crashes and wireless drop outs. I've eliminated any wifi interference by connecting directly and found the webadmin unavailable and the router unable to be pinged.

This will happen once or twice a day (an issue as I run a consultancy business from home).

Does anyone know what the "official" process for getting a replacement is. On top of that does anyone know what the "fast" was of getting a replacement is?

Thanks

Ben

In before factory reset, wifi channel, different cables, off/on again. It's dying. Just needs replacing.

0 Kudos
DavidJWalker
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Router Process

now they do replace hubs with newer models and they can send them out in the post and you can actice them frist by calling them with the mac address so they can place it on your account you can chat online with them or phone them for replacement hubs they do not send out hub 1 or 2 anymore unless they have space ones but mainly they send out hub 3 becuse it is a newer model

Using VIVID 350 Optical Fibre, Player TV, Talk Weekends

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Replacement Router Process

Hi bitswithben,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear your Superhub is beginning to break down a bit!

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can get some details and sort this out for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos