Menu
munrobasher
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Repeatable bug with port forwarding ranges

The Superhub 3 with firmware 9.1.116V gets very confused with port ranges on port forwarding. This is my original set-up which works fine:

sshot-1.png

Notice how I've got two rules for ports 80 and 81 - probably because I added port 80 first and port 81 later. Today, I did some jiggling around so ended up deleting all three rules and starting again. This time, I decided to use a single rule for ports 80-81 so set-up this rule:

sshot-2.png

However, when I tried to add the final 8008 rule, I couldn't save the rule because it said "invalid range of ports":

sshot-3.png

I even did a factory reset to see if it had confused. Totally repeatable. Once you have that 80-81 port range in there, you can't add that third rule. Had to go back to the original three rule set-up.

Definitely a bug I think.

0 Kudos
chris_61
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeatable bug with port forwarding ranges

I have the exact same issue, i had forwarded a few ports a month or so back but the router seems to have updated itself because it's a lot faster and ever since I can no longer port forward.

Getting Invalid range of ports on the externals. Did you ever solve this issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Repeatable bug with port forwarding ranges

Hello both,

Thanks for posting to bring this to our attention Smiley Happy

I have to admit I'm not sure what's going on here, I've not experienced this specific fault before. I'm going to try and replicate this and see what results I get. I'll get back to you in a few days with some more info.

Sorry for this,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos