Menu
BarryRibena
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Registration failure - DY8

Is there any widespread problem in the DY8 area today as my hub has suddenly started giving a registration error so not connecting to the internet. TV working fine so no connection issues and was working all fine this morning. I have an engineer coming on Thursday due to slow speeds (possible uplink power to high) but wondered if this was another problem - this is my first week as a customer!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registration failure - DY8

Hey BarryRibena,

Thanks for getting in touch Smiley Happy

Apologies for the poor service you've received, this is really disappointing. I've checked your account and I can see that you've asked us to disconnect your services.

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
BarryRibena
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply (finally) yes I cancelled on Monday after a full weekend of no service. It's now Wednesday night and service is still not resumed (when I cancelled they said my services would remain until 2nd April) Can you confirm if it is just another one of the seeming endless "system issues" or if you have cut me off prematurely because now the TiVo box has stopped working too. Then I can just unplug all the virgin gear and save on the electricity!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello again BarryRibena,

Thanks for getting back to me Smiley Happy

We pick up posts that around a week old, so apologies for not replying sooner. It's now the 3rd so I'm assuming your services have been fully disconnected now.

Sincere apologies again for any trouble caused,

All the very best.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos