Menu
Morrisey15
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Registration Failure

Had the superhub 3 for 6 months and there has been a fault for the duration of that time. However today it has stopped working I went on the routers Web a dress used the tool, and it cake up with registration failure. Any help would be good. Also just been told the other issue I'd going to take 2 more months.
0 Kudos
backtothefuture
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registration Failure

First of all I would recommend that you check the 'Service Status' link after logging into your Virgin Media online account.  This will show if there are any known issues in your area which are likely to be causing this fault.  I had a similar issue and it turned out to be a widespread problem.

If not, you will need to report the fault to Virgin Media in order to get it resolved.  There are staff members that respond to posts on this public forum but it seems to take them around a week to reply, so relying on that wouldn't be the fastest option for you.  You could give them a call or contact them via Live Chat.

-

If I have helped please feel free to give 'Kudos' by clicking on the thumbs up icon against any of my posts. If I have helped to solve an issue you can also click on the 'Mark As Helpful Answer' link to mark it as helpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Registration Failure

Hi Morrisey15,

Sorry about the loss of service. My tests show your Hub is currently online so hopefully you have no further issues with this. But the fault affecting you, at the time of you posting on here, was F005156060 which was  caused by a  power outage. Luckily our engineers were able to resolve this quite quickly, but sorry for the disruption.

Do please let us know if you need any help with anything else Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos