Menu
longie1985
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pyronix Enforcer - Alarm Compatibility

Hi,

I am a new customer on Virgin Vivid 100 (only), I am 1 month into my 12 month contract. The only reason I bought the service was that my new home alarm required broadband to send me push notifications should the alarm go off.

However to date I have been unable to get the alarm working as the Hub 3.0 and the alarm aren't talking to each other. Having spoken to the engineer he advised he has done many Virgin Broadband only services with the same alarm but he hadn't come across the Hub 3.0 before, so it may be a compatibility issue - is there anything I can do to make this work with my current setup?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pyronix Enforcer - Alarm Compatibility

What does the alarm's installation manual say about required router functions and settings?

0 Kudos
dodino
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

What about mainteining the Hytron router and put behind your own router in DMZ (Hytron router supports DMZ) ?

Should be available directly on internet?

0 Kudos
longie1985
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi, I have since downgraded the router to the Hub 2.0, everything is now working, I have kept the Hub 3.0 just incase technology catches up with the company who make the alarm.
0 Kudos
Athavan
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I have recently upgraded to SuperHub 3 and am having the same issues with connecting the Pyronix system to the router. The Digi-WiFi (Client) doesn't seem to pick up the Router at all when scanning; although it does seem to fine other routers in the area.

Is there anything specific differences between what SuperHub2 and SuperHub3 in regards to WiFi streaming/channels/frequencies etc... that may be causing it to not be found?

Kind regards,

Athavan

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey guys,

Thanks for posting Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're struggling to use your security equipment with your Hub 3. Can I quickly confirm that you've tried everything in terms of port forwarding, DMZ rule and firewalls? Do all other devices work okay?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos