Menu
tamara_dzgoeva
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problems with Super Hub 2ac - flashing tick and a green arrow

Hello Community,

I have a problem with my router - no internet connection. The blue tick is flashing and the green up/down arrow is lit. I have tried calling, but calls drop after 20 mins of listening to songs.

Didn't have any problems before, but now no internet, and no support from VM. Please help.

0 Kudos
mikeyh68
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problems with Super Hub 2ac - flashing tick and a green arrow

Exactly the same problem here . Absolute joke of a company and service is not what I pay over £100 a month for .

Time for us all to leave I feel
0 Kudos
Vanega
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issue than you and also no support from VM so I think is general issue. Hope they will fix soon.

Vanega
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi tamara_dzgoeva, 

Thanks for posting! I am terribly sorry to hear about your issues with your Super Hub 2 A/C not working and having flashing green lights. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can't see anything out of the ordinary. No errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of your power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, how are you connecting wired or wireless?

What lights do you have on the Hub?

Please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for us to compare with the data we have here.

I look forward to your reply, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi mikeyh68, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband connection, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested the connection from here for you and I noticed a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs, an engineer will need to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos