Menu
Olivia1993
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Problem with wifi

Hi, this is Olivia. Im existing customer and i just receive wifi machine yesterday and it didnt work at all. I activated for it and also did register. I connect all the cable in right place. I am so dissapoint with it. I really need a internet right now or at least this week for my important project but service centre said, i have to wait until next friday to fix it. They booked engineering on next friday. It is too late. I cant wait for that. That means i cant do anything within 10days. Im am so busy at the moment.. my project deadline is two week later. So i cant waste whole week for just waiting. Do u recommend anything abwt this situation.
Please send me an engineer tomorrow..plz plz plz IT IS VERY X10000000 URGENT FOR ME.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Problem with wifi

It takes about a week to get a reponse from VM at the moment as this is basically a community based forum.

I take it the "wireless box" is a new Superhub to replace an existing modem\hub. What equipment did you have before?

If so, you could reconnect the old piece of kit and phone VM to get it reactivated until the engineer visit.

A temporary stopgap solution would be to buy a PAYG internet dongle to use in the meanyime.

0 Kudos
Olivia1993
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hub3.0
So i have to buy internet for a week, right?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You could try re activating the old hub, but you will need to phone in to do so.

Internet dongles are handy as a last resort.

0 Kudos