Menu
Shereen1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Prepaid packaging not sent

I have been trying to return a power line adaptor package that i ordered from virgin a couple of months ago. I have rang the customer services team no less than 10 times and am always told that it has been sent and I will receive in within a few days. I have not received anything. Sometimes I'm even told nothing had been sent out before!!! I have spoken to a manager who told me he would ring the next day but never received a call!!! I'm so sick and tired of having to keep ringing up to complain. The customer services is so unorganised and very unhelpful.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Prepaid packaging not sent

Hi Shereen1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

The adaptors you have there, were these purchased and paid for by you? 

This isn't equipment we would ask for back so any requests we put through to send pre-paid returns packaging would be denied. If you've bought them, you'll need to return them in the way laid out in your confirmation email. 

I must say though that you only get 14 days to return them. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Shereen1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi
The reason for returning the Powerline is because I changed my mind about it and in the confirmation email it says I can ask for a return so package to be sent. Also I'm aware that it needed to be sent in within 14 days but i rang in a for a return package the day after I received the package and yet have not received any returns package. So I don't see how that is my own fault as I've rang at least 10 times over the last couple of months but nothing's been sent out even though I've been told it has. Also I e been told that I don't need to worry about the 14 days as it shows in the records that I rang it straight away for a returns package. I've already made a complaint but nothing has been done. Also have asked to speak to a manger about this on numerous times, then told I'll get a call back but I've never had a call back. I'm not sure what more I can do.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shereen1,

Apologies for all the issues you have had. 

As mentioned before any packaging sent out by us would be cancelled as we wouldn't ask for these back. Only accounts with equipment we need back would receive the packaging and that's after cancelling the services. 

The only thing I can suggest is giving the team another try. 150 / 0345 454 1111. You can also contact them via Web chat here: Contact Us

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos