Menu
HellSauce
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Portfowarding on Super Hub 3 - not possible

Hi everyone,
I am fairly new to Virgin and had a very bumpy start gettig wrong information here and there and overall having a hard time actually getting information and things done.

Today I attempted to portforward via the router and was unable to do so. After researching more and more I found that Super Hub 3 users were unable to portforward. Of course, I wanted Virgin to prove me wrong so I went and asked Gadget Rescue to help, at first once again a bumpy start due to the fact the operation had no patience and an unclear line and not very good at English.

They charged me £35 and went ahead and connected. They kept passing me on to different operators and eventually then claimed it was a "hardware issue" and were unable to help.

My question is simple and I will keep chasing this up. Why have Virgin added this feature and released it when it is not working?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Portfowarding on Super Hub 3 - not possible

Hello HellSauce

Sorry we took a while to arrive, we will do our best to help. Some people have found it is best to add the ports sequentially Setting Up Port Forwarding and Port Triggering on your Virgin Media Hub

Apart from that which we are investigating we are not aware of any other problems.

Please keep us updated.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos