Menu
ReRola
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Port warding issues

I was trying to port forward my Hub 3.0 to play minecraft (cliche) but it dind't work, I tried both the router interface to port forward and using uPnP both with no success, so I'm now using my last resource which is to post here with hopes that someone might be able to help me. Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
pogit1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Port warding issues

Sorry to tell you this but the SH3 are a POS even more so than the two previous models currently port any of the advanced (actually basic) router settings are hit and miss.

The only answer is to cancel your subscription like I have and hope someone pulls their finger out before the 30 days, unlikely as you'll see on here most have got nowhere in many months.

I've had the SH3 for approx a week and any forwarding I've got set up is a fluke, you can't even set up static ips via mac.

VM need to get there act together, I have to give up a 200M connect and go down to 7 BT because Virgin is a Joke.

Btw Hi Rola.
If you have a few hours I took me 6-8 playing with unpn settings and making sure it's not talking to other equiptment is the key because even when you get through the poorly functioning GUI the none visible 'virtual' port forwarding kicks in.

I don't know how VM can get away with such a shocking POS and poor service!
M
0 Kudos

All Replies
pogit1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Port warding issues

Sorry to tell you this but the SH3 are a POS even more so than the two previous models currently port any of the advanced (actually basic) router settings are hit and miss.

The only answer is to cancel your subscription like I have and hope someone pulls their finger out before the 30 days, unlikely as you'll see on here most have got nowhere in many months.

I've had the SH3 for approx a week and any forwarding I've got set up is a fluke, you can't even set up static ips via mac.

VM need to get there act together, I have to give up a 200M connect and go down to 7 BT because Virgin is a Joke.

Btw Hi Rola.
If you have a few hours I took me 6-8 playing with unpn settings and making sure it's not talking to other equiptment is the key because even when you get through the poorly functioning GUI the none visible 'virtual' port forwarding kicks in.

I don't know how VM can get away with such a shocking POS and poor service!
M
0 Kudos