Menu
Mach11
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Port forward help needed please

Hi all, just had the SuperHub3 and the web admin pages are mind numbing slow, like watching paint dry, 

My issue is this 

The local ports between 443 and 443 on IP 192.168.0.3 have been added as virtual server already, please try another one.

What doe this mean please, never had internal /external ports option on the SH2 and used the same port for this device on the SH2, i printed off all my port forwards and know it's correct but it won't let me set it for my NAS. in the SH3 i set 443 in all four boxes is this correct as it worked ok on my other 10 port forwards.

Thanks in advance

Mach11

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Port forward help needed please

Hi Mach11,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with setting up port forwarding on your Hub 3.0.

I've just answered a very similar question about steps to go through setting up port forwarding on the Hub 3.0, please have a look and see if these instructions are helpful: Axis IP Camera - Port Forwarding

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
mumbrive
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

the link to the post doesnt address the issue of not being able to port forward the port 443

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there mumbrive,

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Apologies if you are having the same issue as Mach11 with Port Forwadring to 443.

If you have ports already enabled within the Hub, you can try to add these in ascending order to see if that will work for you.

Is it only 443 you are having issues with?

Let us know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos