Menu
advancedbiker
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Poor wireless connection to Apple IPad

Why is that we are having problems picking up the wireless signal to our Apple I Pads.. It has only started to occur. Is it an Apple issue or something that has happened recently with the Hub

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Poor wireless connection to Apple IPad

advancedbiker wrote:

Why is that we are having problems picking up the wireless signal to our Apple I Pads.. It has only started to occur. Is it an Apple issue or something that has happened recently with the Hub

or User configuration issue, local RF/WiFi interference, Building materials changes?  Smiley Wink.       Seriously you need to provide a few basic fundamentals:                 

• (Model and Firmware of iPad SETTINGS>GENERAL>ABOUT >Version/Model 
  • Model and Firmware of SuperHub- 192.168.100.1(SH1/SH2/AC) or 192.168.0.1 on SH3/Hub3 > RouterStatus > Status > Software Version
  • Use Airport Utility (App Store) with WiFi Scan to check signal and channel usage. 

There are known issues on SH2AC (firmware V2.01.11) and other resource issues on SH3/VMDG505 (v9.01.116v) - VM will announce any rollback /firmware changes in due course if you haven't already rebooted or seen announcements on forum?  

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
0 Kudos