Menu
saff
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Persistent Performance Problems

I've been having persistent performance issues since joining Virgin Media Broadband almost 2 years ago. I've called support several times, but never had any improvement. I see problems when view streamed content from iPlayer, Netflicks and Now TV. I have problems with being able to access internet and needing to reboot router to resolve the issue. The biggest issue that I face is when I work from home and use my broadband to create a VPN to our business network, which connects fine, but have constant problems with performance, Skype calls, connect and disconnect every 10 seconds. I've had the network engineers at work investigate and they can see that it a problem with my broadband constantly disconnecting. I'm concerned that there is actually an issue with the cable coming into my home, as it was already installed when I moved into the property. 

I've attached these logs, but not sure whether they show any issues:

downstream channeldownstream channelupstream channelupstream channel

Any advise welcome.

regards, Saff

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Persistent Performance Problems

Hey Saff,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your connection problems. I've attempted to investigate, but I can't find your account info. Please drop me a quick PM confirming your name and address for me to help further.

Thanks again,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos