Menu
Ewilkes
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Peak time connection problems

I have a problem that has been going on for months now and it is now preventing us from using the Internet or a television after around 9:30 at night. It is so frustrating, our Internet stops working and doesn't come back on for more than a couple of seconds until the morning. We can't watch the television, download anything or even control our central heating. Every time my phone someone tells me that they are repairing or doing work on the server and there were too many users on it. I've only had a £10 credit yet I keep paying for my service that I'm not receiving all of the time. I'm absolutely disgusted with the fact that I was promised a service and all I keep getting is the fact that the server is going to be repaired and is going to be January until it's fixed. how do I get out of my contract how do I get a service that I'm paying for and how am I going be able to use the Internet on and evening. Over Christmas we will need the Internet more than ever.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
Ewilkes
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Peak time connection problems

Still no internet at night but virgins advise me that as I use it in the day they would not let me cancel the contract- if I broke the contract by only paying half the time then they would take me to court for not completing my end of the contract but they however can only provide a service half the time and nothing can be done. I asked to speak to someone higher who could help me and they were not prepared to pass my call on. I have checked what to do next with ombudsman and I have started the process of switching- I would not recommend virgin to anyone- still no reply to this - although someone has been on the change the title of my complaint- not to help me!!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Peak time connection problems

Evening Ewilkes,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are having issues with your broadband connection.

I can see that my colleagues Adam has replied to you on another thread > Broadband connection intermittent.

Once you reply with the details, we can look into this further for you.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos