Menu
y0bama
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Outage

Virgin customers in "area 21" are without or close to no internet for for an expected 14 days. In addition to these, there will be additional ongoing repairs to the network that are expected to be completed by June 2017. I have been getting less than 1% of my paid for internet speed up to a week now. Virgin does not care about the problems that this may cause their customers and just state "it takes as long as it takes to fix the problem. There will be compensation for the individual days of no-service."

I don't care about the minimal compensation offered, as it does not weigh up against the massive inconvenience caused by not being able to use the internet for my job. Don't forget that Virgin has the means to provide us with an alternative internet access via their mobile network. It is not that they "cant" but rather they "wont" help us, as this would be too much of an inconvenience to them. 

How can i get VM to provide me with a letter of "deadlock" so that I can escalate this to the ombudsman?

2017-01-02_224604.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Outage

Hi y0bama

Many thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the ongoing issues you have with the broadband.

My sincere apologies that this is causing you an inconvenience.

In order to acquire a deadlock letter you must first raise a complaint with our teams.

You can either do this via the phone on 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via our complaints chat options on our Contact Us site or via writing in as mentioned in that link.

Once a complaint has been raised if no agreement can be reached between us and yourself we will then issue a deadlock letter to you.

Please keep in touch if you need anything else form us.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos