Menu
surgeon83
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No service for over 6 weeks

At midday of 23 Nov 2016 my internet service failed, nothing extraordinary happened herewith. I've made the request to VirginMedia support team via chat and got the pledge that service visit will be at 1st Dec. 25 Nov I've got the sms from VirginMedia that problem has been found and fixed, now all should be ok and that planned service visit was cancelled. But there were no internet anyway. I've waited till Monday 28 Nov just to give a time. Then have have made one more request to support about fault internet service and got an answer that I need another service visit but nearest available date is 5 Dec, because visit for 1 Dec was cancelled. After almost 2 weeks without broadband I finally got service visit. But without successfull result again - engineer said that the problem is in cable that he doesn't able to repare himself and I need to make request for "special" service visit to replace this cable. I've made the request to support team again, this was a third time I wrote to support. This time I was said that nearest date for visit is 4 Jan 2017.
Yesterday, 4 Jan, happened exactly the same as previous time - “need another service team visit”.
I’ve contacted support team again, and got answer that I’ll be called in next 5-7 days for updates.
So for now I don’t have service for over 6 weeks and no dates of solving problem…
VirginMedia - what’s going on?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No service for over 6 weeks

Hey surgeon83,

Apologies for the issues you've experienced with your services over the past 6 weeks, I'm disappointed to hear that it's taken so long to get something sorted for you.

I've tested things this end and your hub is reporting as online at the moment with good stats. I see our team recently completed a re-pull for you, has everything been OK since then?

If you have any further problems just get back to me and I'll do what I can to help.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos