Menu
Kasparas
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No network

Hello,

Could somebody advise, how and were i can complain about Virgin Media service? I set up contract with them month ago, days ago engineer came and set up router, after an hour i lost network... I started call to them, so i heard plenty offers to wait for 2h, 1h till it will be connected again, but it still OFF. So i didnt stop to call them, advisers said they will book engineer for fixing my router, but they were lying. They hang up and i was waiting for call back.... Nobody call back... Never... Help me. I don't want to have Virgin no more. I will get any other which will work properly. Please advise were i should complain or what i should do to get network if by phone is impossible to get help. Thank you.  I am from Newmarket, CB8 8HF .

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No network

hiya @Kasparas you can view virignmedia complaint code of practice via -> http://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practic... as for the no network issue, is it only wireless devices that cant get online, does it work wired?
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos