Menu
ness1emoores
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No network connection

Not had any internet connection since last wednesday - getting very frustrated with virgin service as not getting any proper answers when we call 150. We know it's not our super hub & that it's outside in our area - can anyone give us some decent advice/answers??!!
GaryReeves
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No network connection

Hi,

My connection also went down on Wednesday and I was told I would have an engineer in a week (they had to wait until someone was in my area). It would be nice if they could send an engineer rather than just wait until one was passing.. I do hope to have it fixed this Wednesday but really a whole week without any internet. 

I've had to pay for extra phone data so I can get my email etc. 

I have tried to call to complain but twice I have been hung up on before even getting to speak to anyone.

Honestly Sky was a lot more expensive but what is the point in savings if I don't have any service at all.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No network connection

Hello ness1emoores,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see a technician was already booked for this so please let me know if you're still experiencing any problems after your visit.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos