Menu
Incognito_
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No internet.

Hello. 2 days ago internet just disappeared. Noone touched the router it just simply went offline. We have Super Hub 2ac. 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz lights are not flashing. All other lights are turned on and BLUE. No wifi, no ethernet connection. Tried to connect to router settings through 192.168.0.1 - can't reach. Troubleshooting shows that Local Area Connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration. Can't even reset the hub. After turning off and on the hub the lights are not even flashing. They just appears and thats it. Any help? Again disappointed in Virgin...
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet.

To be clear, are all 5 lights solid blue?

If so, it looks like you have the Five Lights Of Death,  a known problem with the earlier SH2ACs. It will need to be replaced.

I am using mine as a paperweight at the moment as I am still waiting for the replacement I was promised since the trial. Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Incognito_
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nope, not all 5 lights. Only the bottom 3 (2.4GHz and 5.0GHz lights are off).
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Incognito_,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent loss of service. I've tried to investigate this but I can't seem to find your account. Would you please drop me a PM confirming your address so I can assist further.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos