Menu
Duchess602
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No internet

Am I getting money knocked of my bill for not having internet for a week,having to pay for extra mobile data and net flix that I can't use plus a very grumpy family as I'm the only possible one who knows how the internet works!!!
LoyalRoyal
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

I'm having the same issue except I did not have it for three weeks prepare to have to fight hard to get any money out of them they just don't want to know about the fact that you are paying for a service that was impossible to use. Also the fact that they know exactly how long you where without service and don't auto adjust your bill is ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Duchess602, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with no connection. I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tested things from here and everything looks great, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent copy of your Hubs logs for me to see. You can find these by opening your internet browser and typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in, it will say 'Router Status' Click here and it will say 'Router Status' Click there and all the information needed is inside.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Duchess602
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's all very well. Yes it's fine now the engineer has been out and fixed it. But what about week we were without it you didn't respond to me then. Your pings wouldn't have returned to you then and as you can see from a post from one of your colleagues who had checked and thanked me for booking an engineer. People don't normally pay for things they don't get. So I would like a refund for my 7 days internet I didn't get. I won't even bother asking for the extra mobile data I had to buy or the nagging from my husband about the Netflix he couldn't watch!!!!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you will have to call in to get credit for the loss of service. It can't be given on the forum.
0 Kudos