Menu
Lindahopkins76
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No internet

No internet connection service check found no problems. Green arrow flashes no connection after reboot turning off and on and cable check
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
PaulinLeeds
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No internet

Don't know what part of the world you're in but here in Leeds 14 it's been off since Tuesday evening (apart from a short spell yesterday afternoon when it worked intermittently). Estimated time for fixing keeps getting pushed back. My router is going through an endless cycle showing three blue lights then the green ones flashing in various sequences. No idea what it all means!
0 Kudos

All Replies
PaulinLeeds
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Don't know what part of the world you're in but here in Leeds 14 it's been off since Tuesday evening (apart from a short spell yesterday afternoon when it worked intermittently). Estimated time for fixing keeps getting pushed back. My router is going through an endless cycle showing three blue lights then the green ones flashing in various sequences. No idea what it all means!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lindahopkins76,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you've had trouble with your broadband.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and all the levels are great. I have also picked up an issue with the network in your area that could potentially affect speeds at peak times - Ref(F004681650). Our technicians are working to get this resolved as soon as possible and have set a review date of 21st December 2016.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos