Menu
Bapagirl
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No internet

Hi since yesterday night I don't have Internet connection. I am.am from Peterborough area. Can someone explain me what is happening? Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet

hiya @Bapagirl welcome to the virginmedia community forum, would be worth checking -> https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status for regional/national faults, since it will be a few days for the forum admin to check the connection, also what lights are showing on the hub?
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Bapagirl
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul. It is showing a green light and I have tried to restart it a few times but it still doesn't work.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

what green light is on, is it flashing?
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
Bapagirl
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes is flashing and it's the one that normal is blur and also the WiFi icon has that green light.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello Bapagirl,

Sorry to hear you were without a broadband connection and I would like to welcome you to the community.

Thanks paultechy for your help and advice Smiley Happy

I have located your account Bapagirl and everything seems to be back online so please let me know if you're still experiencing any issues and I'll look into it for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos