Menu
mhayward1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No internet, tv or phone, area12

Well things just keep getting worst. Not only have we not had a working phone line for the past 2 months but now we have no tv or internet since last night. I know that there is a known problem in the area and according to the status updates engineers are working on it, but any idea when this is actually going to get fixed.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
mhayward1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No internet, tv or phone, area12

Well according to the status update the problem was fixed and there is no known issues. However I still have no internet or tv. Can't call because we have no phone either and I am not prepared to use my mobile to call as my mobile bill is already a lot more than usual due to having no landline for 2 months. Please can someone respond with some explanation as to what the service I am receiving is shockingly bad!!
0 Kudos

All Replies
mhayward1
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Well according to the status update the problem was fixed and there is no known issues. However I still have no internet or tv. Can't call because we have no phone either and I am not prepared to use my mobile to call as my mobile bill is already a lot more than usual due to having no landline for 2 months. Please can someone respond with some explanation as to what the service I am receiving is shockingly bad!!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi mhayward1,

I am really sorry about all of this.

I have responded to your post in a separate thread and followed this up with a private message.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos