Menu
T3zz4
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No internet, not even on Ethernet cable!

Hi there,

I've been having problems for the past 3 days of no internet connection. My super hub is switched on, all lights are on but they are all flashing green, my wireless appliances are connecting to the wifi but still coming up with no internet connection. My pc which is connected with an Ethernet cable to the super hub is not connecting either. I've checked the areas service status but it's saying it's fine, so what's going on? I've done the usual of turning it off and on again and resetting but nothing seems to be working! If someone could help and give some answers that would be great!

Many thanks.
0 Kudos
steelysteph
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet, not even on Ethernet cable!

When you ckecked the area service status did you click on Run Tests to check further? 

Do you have Virgin TV? Is that working ok?

0 Kudos
T3zz4
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes I did, it came up saying there is a problem and to give it 10 minutes and the problem will be fixed, tried this 3 times over 3days still not working.
0 Kudos
T3zz4
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Also I don't have virgin tv.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi T3zz4,

Sorry to hear you'd lost connection. I've just checked your connection to see what caused this and can see that there was a SNR fault the area that was closed earlier today. Faults like this will cause intermittent connection and poor speeds due to too much noise in the signal. Everything looks fine with your connection now, are you still seeing drop outs?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos