Menu
mc6415
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No internet can't speak to anyone on support

Hi there it would seem my internet connection has gone I'm trying to get through to someone on support but the account is not in anyone's name in the house as its a private tenancy so I can't type in my number (don't have one) or my account number so it just spins me in circles which is infuriating l. Is there any way I can actually find out what is going on the service page says it's all good but it evidently isn't and I've got work I need to get done
0 Kudos
arturzmitrovic
Just joined
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet can't speak to anyone on support

I had same promblem just 1h ago, I was streaming Chelsea ManUtd game from Now Tv and connection was going down every 10 min so basicly i didnt see any football at all, 10£ down the drain for now tv pass, raising comlain tommorow!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No internet can't speak to anyone on support

Hi mc6415, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you're having issues with your internet not working, I apologise for any troubles incurred.

I have tried to test things from here but I couldn't locate any of your details via your forum account. In order to proceed with diagnostics I need some information from you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with diagnostics. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos