Menu
Mister_C
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No internet after 24 hours

I had my VM Super Hub installed yesterday with 2 V6 boxes and my hub still won't initialise, the techs left at 7pm after being told to by dispatch and 24 hours later I still have no internet, TV and only a partial landline which will dial out but will not ring on incoming calls. I moved to virgin from BT and Virgins none existent service is starting to make BT look good. So so not happy.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No internet after 24 hours

certainly true if you get offshore - try again and again and hopefully someone will pick up in the UK - if you dont manage that today try just after 8am tomorrow

in the meantime will flag the thread and see if i can get the cavalry here a bit quicker

@ModTeam - can some one jump in and see what the problem is please

Tony

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

takes VM a week or so to get to threads so you need to ring or try chat

Tony
0 Kudos
Mister_C
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tony, but I've already tried that and got nowhere, technical support is as much use as a chocolate fire guard
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

certainly true if you get offshore - try again and again and hopefully someone will pick up in the UK - if you dont manage that today try just after 8am tomorrow

in the meantime will flag the thread and see if i can get the cavalry here a bit quicker

@ModTeam - can some one jump in and see what the problem is please

Tony
Mister_C
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Tony
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mister_C,

Sorry to hear you've had trouble getting online. I've just checked your connection and believe i may have found the cause of the issue and corrected it. Could you now reboot your hub and see if you get connection? If not, send me a private message and we'll arrange a technician to visit and get this fixed ASAP. I'll send you a pre emptive message with the engineer times in case the reboot doesn't work. You can see your private messages by clicking the envelope at the top of the page.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Mister_C
Joining in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply John, I've just had to pop out and will check as soon as I get back, thanks in advance mate, both yourself and Tony have provided fab support in an instance
0 Kudos
kirky5816
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I have had no internet since Saturday and when my wife rang them she was told that no one would be coming until this Saturday !!!!!!!! the price soes up but the service drops !

0 Kudos
eggfriedcheese
Dialled in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@Kirky5816 Please make an individual post regarding your issue so that the forum team can resolve your issue. Try not to tag onto other forum posts, as I'm highly doubtful it's for the same reason.
Dan
Views expressed are solely my own, and do not reflect on Virgin Media directly
If however you feel that my answer is helpful or informative, please click the kudos button below!
0 Kudos