Menu
JenSkye
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No help at all useless service

This service is appaulling nobody at all to help when theres a major issue with the wifi service to my home and has been on and off for days it has been off AGAIN now for 50mins!!! This says there is a live chat now... no there isnt it closed when help is needed most as i need the wifi ON due to having medical machines working over night like my heart monitor aswell as my cpap machine yet virgin is crap no help at all
0 Kudos
whitehoose
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No help at all useless service

Jen what problem are you having - and what heart monitor are you using that connects with WiFi.

Each of my monitors came fitted with it's own sim card and is independent of my internet connection. 

I've never seen a cpap that connects to the internet - whatservice does it use it for - and if it's vital - you'd be far better dialling 3 9s and letting them help you.

Is your Internet working and it's just the WiFi that's off - or is the lot down? 

If just WiFi - have you switched the hub off ... waited then switched it back on - and what colour are the lights on the front of the box and are they flashing steady - or what?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No help at all useless service

Hi there JenSkye,

I'm very sorry to hear about the connection issues experienced.

I'd like to look into this for you.

To allow me to do so, could you respond via private message with the following information?:

• Please can you confirm your name and if you are the account holder?
  • Home address

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos