Menu
Grahamwise4
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No connection to samsung smart TV

Hi I have had internet problems for a while. I am using a superhub 2. My samsung smart TV stopped working 18 months ago. It now finds the router wirelessly but won't connect. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No connection to samsung smart TV

Hi Grahamwise4,

Welcome to our Forum, glad you've joined us Smiley Happy

Strange that your TV won't connect to the wireless. Is there any error message - something indicating an incorrect password for instance? Also do any other devices have this problem?

One last thing - please reset your Hub back to factory settings and let us know if that helps.

Keep us updated. We may need to replace your Hub but we'll see if the above makes a difference first.

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Sephiroth
Alessandro Volta
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Also if there is a wall between hub & TV, don't expect much from the wireless link.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

0 Kudos
Grahamwise4
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jen
I have tried resetting a number of times. Called 150 for help on the wireless signal which drops out every now and then visited the local virgin shop for advise. Still no better. The shop said I need to try a superhub 3. The support on 150 have said they change the channel promise its better works for about 30 mins then back to the same problem. They don't think a new box will help but its the only thing I havnt tried but they dont seem to want to replace it
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Grahamwise4,

Well I'm up for trying a new Hub. If nothing else it will at least eliminate that from the equation so we can look at other options.
I shall need to check your account details so please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll get a new Hub sent out to you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Grahamwise4,

Thanks for that Smiley Happy

• I have ordered a new Hub for you (a different model) which should arrive within the next few days.
  • The courier, Yodel, will leave contact details should re-delivery arrangements be needed.
  • A text will be sent (to the mobile number we have listed for you) the day prior to delivery advising of an ETA.
  • Full setup and activation instructions will be included.

Keep me updated on how you get on Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos