Menu
Ramseshadri
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No broadband in nw9 area 21

Anyone experiencing no broadband in area 21. Broadband is permanently green.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: No broadband in nw9 area 21

No broadband or catch up since 1830!!!
Not happy
0 Kudos

All Replies
legaia_max
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Experience the same problem here since 1900h today. Mine is at W5. But my tivo box is okay. Only the broadband for the internet.
0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No broadband or catch up since 1830!!!
Not happy
0 Kudos
PowerLine
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ramseshadri, I can confirm, still no internet since 28th Jan in NW9. TV is working in my case.

Broadband status on VM site is Green "No broadband issues" - but no internet at home.

Router diagnostics reports "Registration failure" and "DS Scanning" status stays a while.

• Sat 28 - Lost internet, called support. Was told that it should be fixed on 30st by 12 noon. I signed for "Work status updates".
  • Sun 29 - Internet appear for whole day
  • Mon 30 - No internet.
  • Tue 31
    • Got message from VM saying "We've fixed the network problem". I still have no internet. Everything rebooted including router as requested by support; Diagnostics on VM site reported that "Probably my equipment is off". Really? I have everything connected and rebooted few times in appropriate time frames.
    • Requested for HELP (in messages);
    • Got response to restart everything and try again after 30 minutes;
    • Restarted, waited - no internet;
    • Requested for HELP again;
    • Got response "We'll do another check before tomorrow";
  • Wed 01 - No internet.
    • Called them 03454541111 and had an auto-message saying they experience problems with broadband in area.
    • Got message with auto-booked appointment for 6 Feb 12pm-4pm. 5 more days expected to be without the internet *sigh*.

8 days going t be without the internet - this is not acceptable. Amazon, Netflix etc. all subscriptions are just a waste of money!

P.S. To be honest, I'm pretty satisfied with the broadband speed and up time (except this case).

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ramseshadri, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with your broadband being offline, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that your area cables SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) levels are too low, this will explain the performance issues.

Our engineers are currently working to resolve this for you, the reference number for this is F005053546 and is currently scheduled to be reviewed around 14/02/17.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
anthony_b
Fibre optic
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Adam

And how about SW10 area 21? I do hope it's the same and it's going to be looked at?
0 Kudos