Menu
edm123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No broadband - Possible issue at Virgin end?

Is anyone aware of issues with a Virgin exchange/comms centre (you'll need to excuse the terminology or lack off) in Edinburgh area. I've been without internet since Monday. Engineer came to swap the router and said it wouldn't fix issue as they have problems with the CM's, whatever they are, which are causing problems but due to the nature of the fault it doesn't hit a geographic area but random connections and there is nothing he could do at my end. So he swapped router and said just need to wait for it to be resolved at their end. Any time I call service centre they say there are no issues in my area and I should book a new engineer appointment. Engineer suggested that he had multiple folk with same issue but i'm seeing no reports of it and just going round in circles trying to get information on this supposed fault. Anyone else having same issue or heard anything about this?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No broadband - Possible issue at Virgin end?

Hi edm123, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and I can see that the MAC has been struggling to gain access on quite a number of occasions. I would like to book you an engineer to get this resolved. I will pop you a PM to get get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos