Menu
Phargon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

No TiVo or internet connection

My TiVo box has been stuck on the boot loop for about 4 days (actually been over a week but 4 days since I last tried disconnecting and resetting all my equipment). On the box I have 3 green lights (middle one as of this morning flashing), 2 red lights and 1 blue light. My standard HD box seems to have no issues.

The TiVo has been having periods of either not working for a day or so, random reboots and suddenly shutting down for no apparent reason for the past 2-3 months.

Also this morning my Super Hub 2 appears to have no internet connection (traffic indicator light flashing green, instead of blue). All other aspects of the hub appear to be functional (2.4 & 5.0ghz wireless connections both accessible by all my devices).

Anyone know the reason for this?
Or have any solution (apart from the standard switch off everything and disconnects all wires, then plug it all back in and switch it back on method)?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: No TiVo or internet connection

Hi Phargon,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your services.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos