Menu
crazycj97
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

Hi there just wondering if anyone could help me, for some reason in the past week or so any time i'm trying to play any sort of online game it will work for about 5 minutes then just disconnects and I've went into the router status and found on network log any time it cuts out it comes up with no ranging response received - T3 time-out I'm struggling to understand as to why this is happening as its never happened before so I'm just wondering if anyone would be able to give me a hand with this.

kind regards chris

0 Kudos
deviousiphone
Rising star
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out

Sounds like a power level issue, are you able to post the stats from the hub for the downstream, upstream and perhaps the log itself (sometimes the log can show up lots of errors when it has become full) so worth adding those just to rule it out
0 Kudos
crazycj97
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i will try to sort that just now Smiley Very Happy 

0 Kudos
crazycj97
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

fianlly sorted the screenshots sorry that took so long but here is all the things requested Smiley Very Happy

Capture.PNG#2.PNG

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Image removed (contains IP address), please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
crazycj97
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

many apologize did not notice the ip till upon waking up still looking for help on this situation can anyone be of assistance?  

Capture 3.PNG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi crazycj97,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your connection.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004653152). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 5th April 2017.

I've also picked up an issue with your Downstream Power levels that will need to be adjusted by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos