Menu
deegy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out error Ware

Virgin did work on our broadband on wednesday(there were no problems before then)  since then the connection has been flakey. Since 10am on thursday we have had No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out error I can disconnect the box but after 1hr the error comes back.  I booked an engineer for a weeks time however this was cancelled as the connection worked for two hours. If you upgrade the service I expect it to work. Last time this was an upgrade and my terminal adaptor was too old is this the case again ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Ranging Response received - T3 time-out error Ware

Posting the hub's power levels and network log in full would help.  The odd T3 error is nothing to worry about, but if  persistent could indicate a problem with your upstream, but without any diagnostic info it is hard to tell.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello there deegy,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to read about the problems you're having with your connection. I can see since posting you have called in and have had an engineer to visit you who is arranging a re-pull. Is this correct? Did the engineer mention when the re-pull would happen?

Catch up with you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
deegy
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the comments, an engineer turned up, previously  they did work on the line which lowered levels, connected to the coax was a splitter and and now an unneeded filter. These were removed and with the magic levels meter the correct levels were setup

ta

Dg

0 Kudos