Menu
Crooky2017
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

No Internet speed

Hi everyone having trouble with my docsis3 super dooper Internet supposed to be getting up to 200mps I am only getting 245kbits nothing will work anyone else having same problem?
0 Kudos
ian_harker
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet speed

Yeh same issue only getting 2mb down/should be 200mb,  but full upload

just spoke to tech help , no reported issues, I just seem to have bad signal to noise, so engineer booked, but no one until next Wednesday.....great , naff internet over crimbo

0 Kudos
Crooky2017
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Getting fed up and when I am paying £85 a month!! It's not good enough will be changing supplier after contract is up if nothing gets done
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crooky2017, 

Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004963080 for SNR and FECS (Signal to Noise Ratio and Forward Error Corrections). 

This is currently with the engineers and we should know more after 05/01/2017. 

I will keep an eye on this for you and let you know as soon as I know more. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Crooky2017
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou and please do
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi ian_harker, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have also had trouble with your speeds. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004962952 for slow speeds at peak times. I have popped the details across to the team that deals with this type of issue and they will contact you as soon as they can with some more information. We should have more news on this fault after 1204/2017. 

I do apologies I am sure this is not the news you would have liked to hear. 

Do you have this trouble outside of peak hours? 

Many thanks

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crooky2017,

Just a quick update on fault ref F004963080 for SNR and FECS. The engineers are still working on the issue but more work is required, the current review date is 10/01/2017. 

I will continue to keep an eye on this for you and let you know as soon as I know more.

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

0 Kudos
ian_harker
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi

no not the news I was expecting , and the phrase "YoYo" it's so inconsistant , but yes generally it does improve out of hours , but these are 1am ish , so when doing Speedtest's I get anything from 30mb down to 200mb down , but average is 80mb - 150mb, but not sure this is accurate as I'll do a few right after each other, so first would be 40 then 100 then 140 then 50 then 30 then 100 then 130 then 120 then 140 , so it seems to hiccup then settle down for a while

cheers

ian

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Crooky2017, 

Just a quick update, fault ref F004963080  has been closed and the connection is now looking good from this side. 

How are things looking for you now?

If you are still having trouble let us know and we will take another look for you. 

All the best

Emma

0 Kudos
Crooky2017
Joining in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou Emma shall let you know I am home
0 Kudos