Menu
steveo123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Internet for 6+ days now in nn2

Hey

We've been without internet for the passed 6+ days now. Have called the customer service line twice and been given two dates 13th then 14th and still nothing.

Just wish to know how much longer will it be before we are back up?

0 Kudos
steveo123
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet for 6+ days now in nn2

Router is showing a Registration failures when running diagnostics tool. WiFi icon is showing on router but the two arrow icon is flashing and green light at bottom is on with no flickering
0 Kudos
Biovox
Settling in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Exact same problem here (GL52), everything OK until 7 days ago, came home to no internet nor upstairs TV (V+). Downstairs TV (TiVO) and phone OK. Hub 3, bottom LED continually flashing green, wireless continually lit, up/down comes on intermittently. When examining modem status it seems it can't lock-on to the downstream channel. V+ dropping packets resulting in fragmented/intermittent picture and stuttering audio. Would suggest an electrical problem after the junction box maybe? No engineer until 21st (2 ******* weeks - absurd). CS commented that they seem to be having alot of problems recently - coldsnap causing problems?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi steveo123,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I'd like to check this out for you but I can't seem to locate your account. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos