Menu
dagger13
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Internet connection

We have had no Internet for over a week now we should get about 50/60 mbps and the speed test I just did was 1.33 mbps has anyone else having this issue?
0 Kudos
Deep087
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet connection

your area post code. i am getting same issue no internet from monday. Smiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello dagger13,

Sorry to hear about your slow speeds and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have located your account to run some test and I'm seeing some issues with the hub so I would like to send one of the team out to take a look at this for you.

If you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Deep087,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear you've had no broadband connection since Monday.

I would like to take a look into this for you but I will need to gain access to your account so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you requesting further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos