Menu
Jack99Hardy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Internet Every Night

Every night between the hours 11pm - 12pm the internet goes off or slows down to the point where it may aswell not be working at all. This has happened in spells before but not as worse as now. It has been doing the same thing for the past 10 days every night, and won't start working again until about half 10am. Between these hours when it's working it's fine, dl and ul is not the best but ping seems to be fine and Gaming is good majority of the time, But We are paying for unlimited and are getting at best 12hours a day!? It's Ridiculous, the problem has to be solved else what other option do we have? Leave? It interrupts gaming, work and everything else I need to do at home? Any help on this problem at all? And has it happened to anyone else? I'm located in the Wakefield area in West Yorkshire.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet Every Night

Hi Jack99Hardy,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've run a diagnostic on your equipment and everything is looking great at this end. You're levels are all within spec and there are no network faults in your area. I'd like to ask a few questions so I can figure out what's going on:-

• Are you connecting wired or wirelessly?
  • Does the issue affect multiple devices or just one?

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Jack99Hardy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Josh,

The problem has been resolved as of now, but when it occurred it affected everything wireless and wired in, including Phones, Xbox, PCs etc. Although if you can figure anything else about this problem it'd be good as it has been a continuous problem for months now, cheers!
0 Kudos
Jack99Hardy
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Nevermind Josh, the problem is back in full force and still cutting out every night, no chance we are staying this time mate, shambles.
0 Kudos