Menu
staceycoxall
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Internet Connection

Hello, I have a SuperHub 2 and constantly get no internet on either the 2g wireless or 5g. It happens more so to the 2g wireless than 5g. I can be sat upstairs on my PC (wired connection) and everything is fine and then someone else in the house complains the Internet is down. On firther inspection we notice that it shows that there is "No Internet Connection" Any ideas? 

Photo included from an iPhone showing what I mean. It seems to have been happening a lot over the last 3-6 months.

IMG-20161231-WA0005_LI.jpgIMG-20161231-WA0004_LI.jpg

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet Connection

Hi staceycoxall,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your WiFi.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area causing intermittent connection - Ref.(F005017056). Our technicians have set a review date of 27th January.

Although it's unlikely that this particular network fault is causing your issue, I'd like to wait for it to clear so I can run another diagnostic. I'll check back with you on the 27th to see what's going on.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Internet Connection

Hi staceycoxall,

Just wanted to check in with you about your fault.

The network issue has cleared but there are still issues with your Downstream Power levels that will need to be adjusted by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos