Menu
JimDB
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New VM hub 3.0

Hi I am a new customer to VM I have been with them some years ago back then the service I got was quite bad I am hoping it's improved.

my question was on the new hub 3.0 I was told and been looking in to it that you should split the ssid one for 2.4 and the offer for 5 but I don't know how to do that I have not got the service installed yet goes live on December the 8th.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New VM hub 3.0

hiya @JimDB welcome to the virginmedia community forum, this is done via the advanced settings on the hub guide -> http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=27550&CURRENT_...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @JimDB welcome to the virginmedia community forum, this is done via the advanced settings on the hub guide -> http://help.virginmedia.com/system/selfservice.controller?CMD=VIEW_ARTICLE&ARTICLE_ID=27550&CURRENT_...
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
JimDB
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi I only mainly use iPad or iPhone I signed up for the 200mbps package.

whemmimused to be with BT they hub used a duel band wifi 2.4 and 5 but before splitting it would all way loss connection mainly to are iPad or iPhone are separating it was fine.

0 Kudos