Menu
MrSaracen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New Hub

Forgive me if i have posted this in the wrong thread, my hub went bang yesterday so i phoned the helpline. They comfirmed the hub was faulty and would send a new one via Yodel. When i receive the new Hub i take it all i have to do is plug it in and away i go? Secondly if its coming from Yodel should the helpful helpline guy give me a tracking number for the parcel or is just down to trust? Many thanks.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub

there should be some form of tracking i think - may or may not help as yodel seem to work by their own rules

when you get it it will need activating - so connect it up and follow the instructions that should come with it - basically ring the activation line 

Tony
0 Kudos
MrSaracen
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New Hub

Thanks for the reply. Phoned virgin again and was informed the helpful helpline guy yesterday wasnt so helpful, they couldnt find any order for my new hub, just that i had rung to log an issue with my network.
This time the guy has given me a work order number and it should take 3-4days to be delivered with a tracking number to be emailed to me within a couple of working days, would this be correct?. To me this seems more logical than next day delivery.
Once again thank you.
0 Kudos