Menu
raypickering
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Network Availability C130

My connection to Netflix stopped working 4 days ago due to a C130 error and the green light under the heart at the front of the box was flashing.  Today, I got round to sorting it....kind of.  A hard reboot did not solve the problem.  My other devices are connected to the internet so no problem there.  So I called Virgin Media.  We tried to manually connect the Tivo box to the internet using the Home/Help & Settings/Settings/Network option but still no joy.  So an Engineer is coming.

After I hung up the call, I went around the back of the box, disconnected the VM cables and stuck them back in.  Now the light has stopped flashing and the box now appears to be connecting.  So what do I do...cancel the appointment?  Or let the Engineer come round on the basis that one of the cable connections might be faulty?  Anyone else had this issue?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Network Availability C130

Hi raypickering,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having TiVo® trouble.

I've run a diagnostic on your box and even though it's working at the moment, there is an issue with the power levels that may cause further issues. I would recommend keeping the appointment so the technician can adjust your levels and make sure everything is okay.

Let me know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything else.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos