Menu
JJG1992
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Netgear

Hi
I am just wondering iff any one on here has a superhub 3 in modem mode with a NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 R8000 as i am thinking about buying one and wanting to no if it all works fine with the superhub 3
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
supershaun
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Netgear

Hi

Yes i have superhub 3 in modem mode with netgear nighthawk x6 router connected to pc,3 ipads,iphone,samsung s6,firestick,xbox one s,and ps4 and let me tell ya this just impresses alot never get lag or anything and as you can see that is alot of devices connected but it is upto you as the router is not cheap.

All Replies
supershaun
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi

Yes i have superhub 3 in modem mode with netgear nighthawk x6 router connected to pc,3 ipads,iphone,samsung s6,firestick,xbox one s,and ps4 and let me tell ya this just impresses alot never get lag or anything and as you can see that is alot of devices connected but it is upto you as the router is not cheap.
JJG1992
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I just need something what can process my network better than standard hub it struggles as i have a media server and game server and the SH 3.0 struggles to cope i basicaly have a smart home evertmything connects to it
0 Kudos
JJG1992
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Asol would like to no the download speeds of the x6
0 Kudos