Menu
Scullyelizabeth
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Netflix 25% buffering issue- unable to watch on TiVo

Hi, posted a question last Saturday but had no reply. I'm unable to watch Netflix through my TiVo. Have called technical support and tried everything they have suggested with no luck. An app issue I was told without any resolution. Called up again and told something completely different. Posted on Twitter for help with no offer of a solution other than posting on here. I can see this is a known issue since 2014 affecting loads of customers. When is it going to be fixed please, and what are you doing to try and fix it?
0 Kudos
envoycdx
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Netflix 25% buffering issue- unable to watch on TiVo

Are you able to view netflix on any other devices? I know when I had netflix, I had to lower the quality, and indeed the same was the same with Amazon Prime. Youtube, I ended up adding a number of IP addresses into a exclusion list in my firewall to allow content to be viewed without buffering all the time.
0 Kudos
Scullyelizabeth
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, it works perfectly on all other devices. Just have the issue when I try and watch through the TiVo app and the Netflix channel. I start watching then it buffers to 25% then says there is no internet connection when there is.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scullyelizabeth

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

We've been aware of an issue with the Netflix application and we're doing what we can to work with our partners to make this right. We hope to have this sorted as soon as possible, although it;'s worth mentioning it won't affect all customers and it won't be this way permanently, you should be able to get an intermittent service from it at least.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused,

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
envoycdx
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, completely missed this. Seems different to my issue Smiley Sad
0 Kudos