Menu
Scotty300
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Net extender Dell Sonicwall remote working

I've been using Net extender Dell sonic wall to remote into my work PC for about a year on Virgin Media with no issues. About a week ago I was no longer able to connect and I've been using my 4G internet via my mobile phones personal hotspot with no issues.

I've tried changing router settings firewall making sure all pass - through options are ticked and its still not working

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Net extender Dell Sonicwall remote working

Hello Scotty300,

Thanks for getting in touch, welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about your recent connection troubles. From your side of things, you've not had a new router or Hub at all have you? When you initially set-up your Dell equipment, do you remember having to do any port forwarding or anything to enable access?

Please get back to us so we can assist further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Scotty300
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I've been using net extender for along time on the same hub and it stopped working a few weeks ago. I didn't have to do anything special when I first set it up
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scotty300,

I wonder if you'd mind trying a factory reset of the Hub, if you've not already done that?

If the Hub is somehow at fault this may restore the connection. Keep us updated though, if this doesn't work for you we may need to consider a replacement Hub.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos