Menu
StripeyMiata
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Need to change IP Range to get work VPN working

Hello,

New customer here, have to say installation went smoothly and was impressed with the engineers.  

But.......

My wife's work VPN won't connect anymore as work and VM are on the same 192.168.x.x scope, I can't see an option on the Superhub 3.0 to change it.  It rings a bell as I had to do it with my previous ISP.  I had a Linksys router for them and it was easy enough to do it on that one IIRC.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need to change IP Range to get work VPN working

Have a look at this old post and particularly the method used by Eddy29 on the 2nd page.   It looks like a lot of work ... 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Superhub-3-internal-network-address/td-p/...

Alternatively you could just stick the Hub 3 in modem mode and buy a decent router which will easily allow IP range changes which is what I did.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron

All Replies
Dave_cq
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Have a look at this old post and particularly the method used by Eddy29 on the 2nd page.   It looks like a lot of work ... 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/QuickStart-set-up-and/Superhub-3-internal-network-address/td-p/...

Alternatively you could just stick the Hub 3 in modem mode and buy a decent router which will easily allow IP range changes which is what I did.

********* SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - Vivid 100Mbps **********

Electron
StripeyMiata
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Dave, crikey it does look a bit complicated.

I'll have a crack at it tonight when I get home.

0 Kudos