Menu
MrsBreezy
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Need help

I have a bit of a problem, since I've upgraded my broadband to superhub I now cannot use my wireless printer and because my printer is wireless I can't use a USB to print stuff I cannot even access my scanner and it's very frustrating my printer worked on my old broadband fine but now it's not working and I need my printer! Any ideas why it's suddenly not working since I've upgraded my broadband ?

Many Thanks People
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Need help

hiya @MrsBreezy what printer do you have, and what hub you do have?, does the printer detect the wifi connection?, do you get any error messages etc.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

you will need to set your printer up on the new wireless network. you may need the printers install CD and a USB cable for this. Check the printer manuals for how to do this.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

hiya @MrsBreezy what printer do you have, and what hub you do have?, does the printer detect the wifi connection?, do you get any error messages etc.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
MrsBreezy
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have epson xp-202 when I purchased the printer it came with the printer CD and the power supply and when I tried syncing my printer to the hub it's not working I've searched online for answers and I've seen many saying since they've upgraded to superhub their printer stopped working
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

that will be becuase peole have not set the printer up with the new wireless,

ftp://download.epson-europe.com/pub/download/3739/epson373975eu.pdf
Check from stage 3 to connect it. if you need the software if you have lost the CD you can get it from https://www.epson.co.uk/products/printers/inkjet-printers/consumer/epson-expression-home-xp-202#driv...
0 Kudos