Menu
trav0407
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

NBU 58014

Still no update on the CMS page just wondering if there's any further updates.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: NBU 58014

Hey trav0407

I've had some feedback for you around the dates we have for the NBU build work.

The teams have advised the below for you. Please be aware all dates are always estimated and whilst we aim to work to plan sometimes these can be extended.

Our build partners have now provided estimated dates for their work to take place – we have a forecasted start date of 01/07 and a forecasted completion date of 31/07.

Once the civils/cabling are completed we then complete network activation, quality checks and the release process.  Based on the estimated dates we do have, I would suggest estimated availability to Sales by mid to end of August.

The teams said if you want to pop back to us closer to the time and re-quote the NBU reference, they'll be happy to check back in again with me for you Smiley Very Happy

Thanks again for checking in with us Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos

All Replies
trav0407
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Just an update, I checked roadworks.org and I noticed there was something on there for virgin media within a kilometre of my house. It was in the 'advanced planning' stage and it's description was "Main civils build& cable activity. lay duct, install tees, chambers & cabs..." could this be relevant to my address too?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi trav0407, 

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy 

If the work is ongoing within an kilometre of your house, It's likely work is being done to the cable you may well be on. 

Once this work is complete, there'll be a long road to getting you all active though so still some time to wait yet. 

Once we're ready to accept orders in your area, we shall let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey trav0407

I received your pm and thanks Smiley Happy

I've messaged the teams to see if they can provide an update for us for the NBU 58014 and as soon as they get back to me I'll be back in touch here for you.

Hope to speak soon!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
trav0407
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Okay, thanks

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hey trav0407

I've had some feedback for you around the dates we have for the NBU build work.

The teams have advised the below for you. Please be aware all dates are always estimated and whilst we aim to work to plan sometimes these can be extended.

Our build partners have now provided estimated dates for their work to take place – we have a forecasted start date of 01/07 and a forecasted completion date of 31/07.

Once the civils/cabling are completed we then complete network activation, quality checks and the release process.  Based on the estimated dates we do have, I would suggest estimated availability to Sales by mid to end of August.

The teams said if you want to pop back to us closer to the time and re-quote the NBU reference, they'll be happy to check back in again with me for you Smiley Very Happy

Thanks again for checking in with us Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

0 Kudos
trav0407
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

This is great news, Openreach FTTC won't be available here until October so knowing that VM will be available before that is excellent.

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi trav0407, 

That's no problem. Glad we can put a smile on your face Smiley Happy 

As mentioned by Karen, if at any point you would like an update, come back to this thread and we can go back to the Team for an update. 

If you have any further issues or questions, also feel free to pop them here Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos